Are you looking for a home contractor for a remodel project or new construction?
Perhaps you’ve been hit by a storm and need storm damage restoration from our expert storm repair team. Whatever your home construction needs are in your Hennepin County home, we’re here to help make it a successful endeavor each step of the way.
STORM REPAIR EXPERTS
Have you been hit by a recent that caused damage to your Plymouth home? Here at Younger Exteriors, we are experts with years of experience and knowledge in repairing storm-related damage to homes and businesses. And, we work with insurance companies on behalf of many of our clients. Our team of experts will quickly assess the damage to your home and get it back to pre-storm condition in no time.
If you ever are hit with storm damage, here’s are some tips on what to do:
- Inspection: Following a storm, visually inspect your home from the ground. Never climb up on your roof. Leave that to the pros.
- Interior: Be prepared for storm damage the best you can. Keep some buckets, plastic sheets, and tarps on hand.
- Call a pro: Call us at Younger Exteriors if you need help assessing storm damage. We’re ready at a moment’s notice.
YOUR PLYMOUTH ICE DAMS EXPERTS
Ice dams can be pretty to look at with their icicles hanging down. But, ice dams are not good for your roof and home. Ice dams are created when ice and snow melt on the roof and refreeze at the eaves. Now, if you have a problem with ice dams at your Plymouth home, bear in mind two things:
- Your attic may not be sealed and insulated enough, which causes ice and snow on the roof to melt but not at the eaves.
- Your professional roofer should be contacted to mitigate ice dam problems.
If you have an unfinished attic, you actually want the attic to be just as cool inside as the temperature outside. If warm air is leaking into your attic or if there is heat exchange between the living spaces and the attic due to a lack of insulation, the roof will heat above the freezing mark and ice and snow will melt. Then you have an ice dam problem.
Ice dams move shingles and other roofing materials, which damage them and make them vulnerable to water infiltration. Year after year, if this problem goes unchecked, your Hennepin County home is susceptible to major roofing and water damage problems.
At Younger Exteriors, our goal is your complete 100% satisfaction. That’s why we’re proud to offer a 10-year craftsmanship guarantee on all of our services. Contact us today for assistance in Plymouth at (612) 360-0320. Our MN license number is #BC630849, and we’re standing by 24/7 to take your call!