MAPLE GROVE WINDOW REPLACEMENT EXPERTS
Windows are unique as part of your Maple Grove home’s exterior shell you can look through to see the beauty within. Windows can highlight or practically define a home’s look, from large, bold picture windows, to the classic look of double-hung to vibrant bow windows. From any vantage point, let Younger Exteriors help define your home’s new look.
- Vinyl: Vinyl windows are a great choice for cost-effectiveness, energy efficiency, and low maintenance.
- Wood: Naturally energy efficient and versatile, wood windows may be stained or painted any color to suit you.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass offers some of the best perks of vinyl and wood. Fiberglass is a great choice for almost any home.
- Double-hung window: With two stacked window sashes sliding vertically in the frame, double-hung windows don’t protrude beyond or within the home’s exterior or interior.
- Casement windows: Turn the crank and casement windows turn outward from the home’s exterior.
- Slider window: The most cost-effective windows to buy, slider windows use a track for a wide opening.
- Picture window: Picture windows are big and bold stationary windows to allow in as much light as possible.
- Bay and bow windows: Protruding from the home’s exterior, you may not realize the difference between them is that bay windows use three window angles while bow windows have four or more.
UPGRADE YOUR HOME WITH NEW SIDING
Your new siding installed by Exterior Youngers is going to hug your home with great looks and energy efficiency! Did we mention great looks?! There are so many options available to you for your new home’s exterior covering that there are just too many to mention. But, we’ll give you a taste:
- Fiber-cement: For the real look of brick, stone, or wood, you’ll want fiber-cement cladding. Durable, water resistant, fireproof, and insect proof, its great looks has company.
- Engineered wood: Engineered wood comes in many styles. Like fiber-cement, engineered wood is resistant to fire, pests, and water.
- Vinyl: Vinyl siding has been around for more than half a century. Time-tested, it’s always a great choice.
- Metal: The popularity of metal roofs has surged in recent years. Replicate practically any texture you like with extremely durable metal siding (and roofs!).
Whether you need new siding, windows, or have suffered recent storm damage in your Maple Grove home, contact the home exterior experts at Younger Exteriors for your next home remodel or new construction project. We’re standing by 24/7 to serve you, and your satisfaction is guaranteed with our 10-year craftsmanship guarantee!